28 de ago de 2007

I´m tired of geometrical...

I have, these days, prepared 1+time a CDmultimedia about the next winter (2008), I was visiting e-commerces, brands and reading everything about winter 2008 and 2009, thinking of what is being thrown for this winter 2007/ 2008, I got tired before to live in fact to be traded the end of this season(winter) in the north hemisphere, graphics abstract and + graphic, animal prints and the pop? Oh my god, afterwards It looks like a nightmare... until more with repeated fit babydoll with full sleeves... that for to disguise a natural fat silhouette, they are used with belts, 80´s, but now below the bust. So the artwork of Annette Meyer (post previous) did me to research something more about botany, history of the fabrics and products that are now in the web utilizing the printed material, example, of William Morris (history here and a mountain of images at google) a special collection in Charles Rupert. Another marvelous illustrator is Josef Frank (google images) and, I visited again the cute collection deadlysquire/ Berry Bush. As usual, the stationery stores and blogs that love illustrations has mentioned all of these illustrators and presented companies inspired in them work. I found at 2 months ago, the collection of the Liberty of london, and I was thinking to do a post about the utilization of a beaten reference, but in the end the work of them looks liberated of the big trends, I know that art nouveux is in the fashion commerce have some years, but a simplify form used ( a print with outline of a art nouveaux reference)... today I found to be a great detail. Back to botany, or + organic prints, ... wallpapers ... my blinklist is filled of new links, and as usual the blog stayed abandoned ... summarizing... some links and images that can to inspire and to leave more heated the next winter.
one day when i will have more time i know that i must go back to school to learn english ;))

4 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Genial post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

santa mistura disse...

it leaves me veryyyyyyyyy happy that you like and that you , overall, understand my bad english ;O))

Anônimo disse...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

santa mistura disse...

i can´t to reply without e-mails for to send ;o)