19 de fev de 2007

Impressionism and AmuletiJ

"Impressionism - was a style that turned into a movement and, then, caused the change in the technical level I join to of the painting during the century 19 that emphasized "the perception of an artist "... Examples - ART = Renoir , Edgar Degas, Monet, now in fashion = AmuletiJ

"Impressionismo - era um estilo que transformou-se num movimento e, então, ocasionou a mudança no nível técnico junto a da pintura durante o século 19 que realçando" a percepção de um artista"...
Exemplos - ARTE = Renoir , Edgar Degas, Monet, agora, na moda = AmuletiJ

2 comentários:

Javier Marti disse...

Patricia!! I am javier, from
niquel757.blogspot.com
Your blog looks great as usual!
Patricia, I want you to look at this website very closely,
http://www.trendirama.com
I created it.
I want to invite you to be one of the founder members. It is going to be big.
What do you think about writing an article about "the future of..." something about fashion or design? You can choose your subject.
I built a forum, and there are already some writers (some important or famous, like Richard from nowandnext.com are already taking me seriously and wrote an article!) there
Have a good look because I would be very happy to give you this opportunity because you always were positive towards my blog.
I can place a link back to any page you want to, when you provide an article.
Let me know soon if you like the idea. We have no articles on fashion or design yet. There is more people writing, but not on that as of today. Do you want to be the first one?
regards!
Javier

santa mistura disse...

javierrrrrrrr it´s a great idea/ project that you do!!!!!!!! is a honnor to be part of it. I will write back to your regular e-mail ok?